Autodesk Revit MEP Fundamentals
SAVE S$90 by selecting "Live Instructor-led Online Training" in the "Course Type" option below - S$30 rebate per day for all e-Training option.
*NOTE: Mystery Daily Special
- Payment has to be made via credit card/ immediate payment option upon checkout for the purchased slot to be secured.
- Preferred session has to be selected in the list of dates provided. CSG will place your registration in the nearest upcoming session available if "Contact us for more dates" is selected. This promotion is only valid for the dates stated in the list.
- Mystery Daily Special is applicable only for Instructor-led Online Training. Select Classroom Training at additional S$50/day.
- If the selected Training is an Advanced Training, registrant is responsible to submit the Fundamentals certificate/ relevant documents for direct entry application.
- Document(s) required for direct entry to Advanced course is not provided prior to commencement of session, CSG reserve the right to deny candidate's entry for the selected selection and seat will be forfeited/ top up to original course fee will be incurred for reschedule of session.
- Online Training rebate of $30/day is not applicable for Mystery Daily Special.
- In the event if the selected session is no longer available, CSG will propose the next available session for your selection.
- CSG reserve the right to reschedule session without prior notice, if required.
- Strictly no postponement/ cancellation upon registration otherwise seat will be forfeited.
To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit®: Fundamentals for MEP Training has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of MEP system from engineering design through construction documentation.
This course is intended to introduce users to the software’s user interface and the basic HVAC, electrical, and piping/plumbing components that make the Autodesk Revit software a powerful and flexible engineering modeling tool. The guide will also familiarize users with the tools required to create, document, and print the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take the users through the basics of a full MEP project from linking in an architectural model to construction documents.
Pre-requisition: Revit Architecture Fundamentals (Highly recommended)
Duration: 3 Days