An integrated BIM module for Powerproject
4D planning for planners
Powerproject BIM is an integrated module for Powerproject which enables you to easily link the tasks in your project plan with 3D model components for 4D planning in one application. This makes it ideal for tendering and progress monitoring.
Features in Powerproject BIM
- Federate IFC models by overlaying multiple IFC files within the 3D Viewer
- Display an alternative 3D view using the IFC Comparison Model pane, for baseline or progress analysis
- Split objects with enhanced options such as at intersections
- Create fly pasts for use in timeline situations and export this to video
Why choose Powerproject BIM?
By combining 3D models with scheduling tools in a single application for effective 4D planning, Powerproject BIM enables you to:
- Identify problems that may not be visible via traditional schedules
- Run scenarios to assess feasibility of execution and find the best solutions
- See the impact in the 3D view as you update the Gantt chart
- Study how the build process will appear at different project stages
- Integrate as-built information
- Create better tenders, faster