We would like to share with you some exciting updates on products, CSG training center, latest promotions, upcoming complimentary webinars & more!
CSG – TRIMBLE PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
We are happy to officially announce that CSG is an authorized Trimble partner! Check out exciting new technology solutions available in the market such as the HoloLens 2 for mixed reality and 3D laser scanners! Accelerate project processes and team productivity today. Click the button below & find out more.
●Thong Huat Brothers will be deploying Novade Quality & Safety-HSE on their Yio Chu Kang Beacon project through Advanced Digital Solutions (ADS) grant! Up to 80% of ADS grant & PSG is available for contractors in Singapore to implement safe management measures with Novade including integration & IoT hardware! Secure your grant before Dec 2020, hurry now! Contact us today.
● C&W will be using Novade to manage their audit inspections on 19 of their sites, the use of Novade provides the team greater visibility to the status of the inspections & allow them to automate their reporting effectively!
● New adopters of Matterport Pro2 3D scanning camera from different industry groups: Huttons Real Estate, Prodel Impex Agencies, VEHS.com & Lisa Von Tang. Get in touch with us today to find out how 3D scanning technology can be used for various purposes across industries to capture, share, and collaborate the built world in immersive 3D!
● UES Holdings has signed up for more than 10 seats of P6 Training with CSG! Accumulate your CET hours & PDU points with CSG training course today. Enquire now!
During the webinar, Mr. Liong, CTO of BCA has highlighted how Novade’s digital platform seamlessly integrates with the government’s Build-SG COVID Safe Platform (CSP). Secure up to 80% funding before Dec 2020 to digitize your site processes efficiently. Watch the webinar recording now!
Ananda Development boosts efficiency by 25% by leveraging on Procore to reduce administrative work. Find out how Procore can improve project collaboration & doing more with less efforts and time! Watch the webinar recording now!
CSG is now a IMDA Pre-Approved Technology Solutions Provider! Get funded by up to 80% with PSG or ADS grant when you adopt a digital solution today! Secure your grant before Dec 2020 to undergo a digital transformation with CSG! Find out from us what are the available funding, pre-approved solutions and more. Watch the webinar recording now!
Real Estate Industry: Deliver amazing customer experiences with 3D virtual walkthrough that set you apart!
Check out our complimentary webinars in November, covering a wide range of topics to help the industry to get ready to digitize the processes from design to construction phases, ensure compliance with latest authorities’ requirements & more. NEW webinars will be added on an ad-hoc basis, do visit our website to view the full calendar and register your interest now!
*All webinars are complimentary.
CSG TRAINING CENTRE UPDATES
CSG Training Courses are Now Available on Infinite Owls Platform!
CSG training has embarked on a new Training platform called Infinite Owls (IO). IO is a training programs listing platform which aim to collate all the different available Training programs (mainly) in the AEC industry from different Authorized Training providers, under one platform. Visit Infinite Owls’ website here!
*New Course* Digital Safety Management Training
*New Course* Mastery of BIM Mechanical & Electrical
Your Growth, We Care! Complete the learning cycle (up to 10 courses) with CSG & receive a certificate in Mastery of BIM Mechanical & Electrical which helps elevate your career growth. Contact us now to get the course outline!
Comments Viewable by Homeowners: Developers now have the option to display comments on defects to homeowners in the Novade Quality module. This feature not only enhances communication between developers and homeowners but also enables work to continue with safe distancing measures in place.
Autodesk is pleased to provide a special offer encouraging eligible customers with 1998-2021 perpetual licenses not on maintenance to upgrade to subscription. By moving to subscription, you will be eligible for all Autodesk support services including product activation, technical support, software updates and hotfixes, that may not be available for all legacy releases. From November 7, 2020 to January 22, 2021, you can save 15% on 1-year subscription and 20% on 3-year subscription.
Autodesk to extend multi-user retirement
In response to challenges associated with coronavirus (COVID-19) on our customers, Autodesk is announcing two changes for the transition to named user:
• Annual multi-user subscriptions may be renewed until August 7, 2022
• Autodesk team is accelerating efforts to include a cloud-based license solution for occasional users in the second half of 2021
Expanding customers’ previous version access to 5 versions back
Starting November 2, 2020, Autodesk has expanded previous version access for all customers on subscription and maintenance plans to include the latest version and up to 5 versions back.
• NEW: Customers can request downloads to older available versions through the Autodesk Virtual Agent (AVA).
• NEW: Customers trading in their multi-user subscription or maintenance plan will now be able to access up to 5 previous versions included in their new single-user subscription.
• Admin: Configurable PDFs added to Inspections Tool
• Drawings: Sync Drawings by Discipline on the Procore Mobile App
• Photos: Delete Photos from the Photo Tool’s Recycle Bin
• Quality and Safety: Fields Updated on iOS, Android, and Web
• Timesheets: Apply Rounding Rules to Employee Timesheets
The SketchUp Migration to subscription promo has extended till 31st December 2020. Migration Promo will be extended to all customers who have a SketchUp Perpetual license from version 2013 onwards. This would mean that any license that has maintenance expired all the way back from 2014 onwards will be eligible for the promotion to migrate to subscription at a subsidized cost.
There will be no Life Term on Premise License available starting from 1st of January 2021. Customer who has already on Premises License can renew Maintenance still from the same condition in future, but if to buy a new license, customer can only buy subscription for new license.
● The construction technology ecosystem is shifting toward integrated software platforms that better serve customer needs. As the global COVID-19 pandemic forces many construction players to digitize and use technology to ensure the safety of their workers and boost productivity, this dynamic will likely only continue to accelerate. Indeed, the bulk of short- and long-term pandemic-driven construction industry issues will be solved with technology. – McKinsey
● Throughout the pandemic, the construction industry has seen an increased reliance on digital collaboration tools. By increasing the use of digital collaboration tools, delays and high costs can be mitigated. Collaboration tools such as building information modeling (BIM) tools can be effective for remotely planning, designing, constructing, and managing buildings and infrastructure. If there ever was a time for construction to modernize, it is now. – Construction Executive
● Procore has steadily increased its reach into the construction technology stack. It has been used on 1 million projects that represent $1 trillion in construction volume. The firm used daily log data from Procore’s application that tracks worker hours onsite to show that productivity levels within the construction industry had nearly returned to pre-pandemic levels. – Construction Dive
*Contact us today to schedule a free demo for Procore project management tool!*
● Adopting automation technologies can improve productivity and profitability. In order to gain efficiencies and recover revenue, construction companies should consider embracing new technologies such as drones, robotics, IoT and artificial intelligence. By adopting these tools now, firms can successfully weather the economic impact of COVID-19 while laying the groundwork for long-term business success. – Construction Executive
*Contact us to find out what are the latest construction technology available in the market!*
Are you aware of the current available government funding for contractors? The application of funding is only valid till Dec 2020, hurry now! Do reach out to us personally before Dec 2020 to get more info.
Do not miss out this golden opportunity to tap on government funding to digitize your processes from design to construction phase.
Tel: +65 6588 2378 / +65 8117 6901 | Email: email@example.com