091220 - How Digitization Can Help Manage Workplace Safety | Complete This Form To View The Webinar Recording
“With all the focus on Covid-19 safe management measures as companies resume operations, firms must not forget the fundamentals of workplace safety, said Senior Minister of State for Manpower Zaqy Mohamad” – Cited, The Straits Times, 22 Oct 20.
While there is always pressure to catch up with work schedules, safety still comes first. As construction works resume in Singapore, but with strict measures imposed, the need to go digital is greater than ever to act fast, protect your teams and maintain productivity.
Join us on 9 Dec 2020 to find out how you can better manage workplace safety alongside Covid-19 measures.
Date: 9 Dec 2020, Wednesday
Time: 3pm – 4pm, SGT
Duration: 1 hour
• Manage employees’ health & safety records
• Automate daily body temperature capture
• Trace employees’ contact history
• Empower employees to share best practices
• Enforce new measures with digital forms
• Conduct health inspections digitally
• Monitor adoption of the new practices
Interested but unable to attend? Register anyway to get a pre-recording!