We are pleased to announce that CSG is now a IMDA Pre-Approved Technology Solutions Provider! You can now tap on the PSG or ADS Grant and save up to 80% on adopting digital solutions. Funding is on a first-come-first-served basis, do secure your grant today to undergo digital transformation with CSG!
Check out what are the solutions that are available for funding:
COVID-19: Novade Safe Restart Package
Leverage on up to 80% government funding today to implement Novade’s Safe Restart package, including IoT hardware and integration for your safe management measures! Find out more.
BIM Webinars for NUS
We’re delighted to be invited by NUS as a guest speaker to conduct online webinars about Building information modeling (BIM).
CSG Care Fund
Workforce retrenchment in Singapore is expected to hit record numbers as a result of economic disruption from the COVID-19 pandemic. During this difficult period, we hope to provide some support to these families and minimize the impact on the children as much as possible. As part of our initiative to give back, we’re pleased to share with you our ‘CSG Care Fund’ program. This program aims to help children/youth whose parents are unemployed or retrenched during this pandemic. A cash pay-out of up to S$750 per child will be provided together with free extracurricular courses to help them build new skills and qualifications. Find out more!
● We are excited to announce that we are now carrying: Project Collaboration Tool – Procore, Hololens for Construction – Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2, High-speed 3D laser scanning system – Trimble X7! Consult us today to find out which digital solution can fulfill your needs to enhance productivity on-site, visit our website to discover more.
● New adopters of Trimble XR10 – The Only Industry-Compatible HoloLens 2 Solution: Cargill & Chevron Oronite. Contact us now to discover how you can leverage on mixed reality experience to increase productivity on-site.
●Lendlease has adopted Novade Safety + Covid-19 Package to meet the new authorities’ requirements by digitizing their safety processes on-site for their projects!
● North Gem Development (Frasers) will be using Novade to manage their residential project.
● TPS Construction will be deploying Novade Safety, Quality & Activity to digitize their operational processes and manage DLP for 2 of their condominium projects!
● Kim Seng Heng has adopted Novade Safety to digitize their safety processes for their residential project.
● Chesneyvale Phillipines has adopted CMiC to manage all of their projects!
●New adopters of Matterport Pro2 3D scanning camera from different industry groups: CDL, JP Nelson, Cellini, Gajah Gallery, Seco Production, China Jingye, Boulevard, Hexaware Technologies, WLP Group of Companies, Hill-Rom Services, Commspace Ventures, InSpace XR & Tubear. Get in touch with us today to find out how 3D scanning technology can be used for various purposes across industries!
● ST Engineering Marine has signed up for 4 customized classes of Oracle Project Management Training & 2 classes of P6 Training with CSG! Accumulate your CET hours & PDU points with CSG training course today. Enquire now!
CSG Funding Briefing 2020
CSG is now a IMDA Pre-Approved Technology Solutions Provider! Get funded by up to 80% with PSG or ADS Grant when you adopt a digital solution today! Do secure your grant today to undergo a digital transformation with CSG! Find out from us what are the available funding, pre-approved solutions and how can you apply for the grant.
Enabling BIM for Building Product Manufacturers
Many manufacturers are now producing “digital twins” of their products alongside the physical product to enable the incorporation of product into BIM. During the webinar, CSG has addressed on how building product manufacturers can streamline their product manufacturing processes with BIM.
SCAL: Safe Management Measures, Safe Restart for the Construction Industry
This webinar has shared on the latest update on preparations and procedures necessary for ensuring workers and work sites to be taken for a safe restart, and the digital solutions available for firms to leverage on for the implementation of Safe Management measures.
Procore: Digital Project Collaboration For Safe Restart
Procore connects your field to office, teams and project information allowing you to make enhanced business decisions faster. Real time information any time, anywhere!
Check out our complimentary webinars in October, covering a wide range of topics to help the industry to get ready to digitize the processes from design to construction phases, ensure compliance with latest authorities’ requirements & more. NEW webinars will be added on an ad-hoc basis, do visit our website to view the full calendar and register your interest now!
*All webinars are complimentary.
TRAINING CENTRE UPDATES
As mentioned, we promise to provide the SAFEST learning environment you can find in Singapore because WE CARE! Watch the video to find out what have we put in place to fight against COVID-19.
Mystery Daily Special – Up to S$1,600 Savings
A gentle reminder, don’t miss out our exclusive promo – Do check out our ‘mystery special’ at 10am daily! Find out more here.
S100 for Any Autodesk related Training
Register for any Autodesk training course at only S$100 when you renew your Autodesk licenses with CSG! For more info, contact us now.
S$100 Savings for Group Registration of 3 Seats & Above for ANY Courses
Simply register for any 3 training seats or more to claim your S$100 savings per pax instantly! No cap on how many training seats you register for, the more candidates you register, the more you save! Plan your learning journey up to year 2021 now. Get in touch with us.
Novade has attained its IMDA accreditation and Cyber Essentials Plus certification. More details on the certifications can be found here. Multi-language support has been added for Defect master lists and Locations in Novade Quality.
With effect from 2nd July 2020, the Novade Safety module will be renamed Novade Safety-HSE; all functionalities remain the same. The name change is to more closely align to the fact that the module can be used to manage all aspects of site safety including health and environment issues.
Beginning September 1, customers will now be able to simply switch their existing annual subscription to a 3-year subscription. Customers no longer need to buy a new multi-year subscription at a 5% higher price compared to renewing, and do not have to spend time assigning the named users all over again.
Subscriptions with multi-user access (network licenses) will retire on August 7, 2021, and cannot be renewed
• Customers who have an active multi-user subscription licenses are eligible to enjoy the multi-user 2:1 trade-in offer, this means 1 multi-user subscription license is eligible to trade in to 2 single-user subscription licenses.
• Customers who choose to renew multi-user subscriptions instead of trading in will lose their eligibility for the multi-user 2:1 trade-in offer.
Admin: (Coming Soon!) App Management Metrics
With the release of the new App Management Metrics feature, this capability is expanded to include detailed information on user and project-specific usage of installed applications. This feature provides Procore Administrators with valuable insight into how their users are leveraging and interacting with third-party applications.
SketchUp will go 100% subscription after 4th November 2020 & the classic perpetual license will be discontinued! Any existing classic perpetual license is still allowed to renew the M & S support plan until 4th November 2020.
● The COVID-19 crisis looks set to accelerate an overdue transformation of the world’s largest ecosystem. We expect nine shifts to radically change the construction value chain, and offer a blueprint for the next normal ahead. Consolidation and internationalization will create the scale needed to allow higher levels of investment in digitalization, R&D and equipment, and sustainability as well as human capital. – Construction Executive
● Technology is needed, now more than ever, for companies and contractors to remain viable and profitable. Proper digitized tracking can take the guesswork out of managing remote projects with increased accuracy and productivity, allowing the team to get back to work on what really matters. – Construction Executive
● How engaged, productive, comfortable, connected, and safe we feel in our physical environment matters, and the COVID-19 crisis has accelerated the need for significant changes in the real estate industry. Practically overnight, for example, physical distancing and the need for contactless interaction have magnified the importance of digital within real estate. – McKinsey
● In the age of COVID-19, digital twin technology will make it possible for building owners to design and build for maximum social distancing under various human traffic scenarios. A digital twin is a virtual replica of a structure that incorporates not only the building’s physical elements but also external data such as changes in climate or tenant and visitor traffic in order to better understand how the building will function during its entire lifecycle. – Construction Executive
Are you aware of the current available government funding for safe restart or other software solutions? Do reach out to us personally before Dec 2020 to get more info!
Do not miss out this golden opportunity to tap on government funding to digitize your processes from design to construction phase.
Tel: +65 6588 2378 / +65 8117 6901 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org