● Boustead will be deploying Novade Quality on 1 of their project in Malaysia.
● Eng Lam will be adopting Novade Safety to digitize their safety processes for their road, drain and sewer project.
●New adopters of Matterport 3D scanning camera from different industry groups: Loft Home Furniture, The Agency Team, Lands Way Real Estate, Audax Visuals, JS3D LLP, Kwang Sia International. Get in touch with us today to find out how 3D scanning technology can be used for various purposes across industries!
●Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) has signed up for two customized classes of Revit MEP and BEP Training with CSG! Rotary Engineering has registered for 2 full classes of online EOT training. Accumulate your CET hours & PDU points with CSG training course today. Enquire now!
In the final series, we brought to you the latest authorities’ requirements and how you can make use of exciting new technologies to meet the restart criteria.
CSG Support Package Briefing
Learn more about the support that CSG can provide and explore our array of collaboration tools to help you collaborate & stay connected in remote environments!
The COVID-19 pandemic impacts our lives and transforms the way we manage operations on sites. New health and safety norms are emerging. Are you ready to operate in this new environment?
Procore: Manage Online Meetings and Tasks with Ease
Manage your project meetings from agenda distribution to post-meeting approval of minutes, use customizable meeting templates and categories to streamline the entire process.
Introduction to Oracle Primavera P6
Find out what are the differences between the tools in P6 PPM and P6 EPPM, and which would be the right fit for your organisation.
CostOS 8 Official Launch
Do your 2D Takeoffs from 2D PDF, DWG and generate 3D models to use in other 3D software. Stand a chance to win a FREE CostOS 8 license!
Check out our upcoming webinars in June, covering a wide range of topics to help the industry improve productivity & operations, collaborate & stay connected in remote environments. Visit our website to view the full calendar and register your slot now!
To register, please contact Victoria at 9616 8624 or drop us an email at email@example.com.
*All webinars are complimentary.
LIKE & TAG CAMPAIGNS
🎊 CSG Like & Tag Facebook Campaign 🎊
Stand a chance to win a FREE seat of Advance Project Management Training & Revit Advance Training (Any discipline – Archi/Structure/MEP) respectively plus CSG E-store Vouchers!
1. LIKE our Facebook page.
*We will be extending the campaign till 30 Jun 2020.
TRAINING CENTRE UPDATES
FAQ: After Circuit Breaker, do we only have one option of classroom Training as we our staffs may not feel comfortable to go for face-to-face Training yet.
Ans: All participants will be given 2 selections of either to attend the Training in our Training Centre (rest assured that the safe measures have put in place), or they can choose to join the Training virtually (Instructor-led Online Training) with all the Training materials provided including software for usage throughout the Training period.
Contact us for more info!
Autodesk 2021 for the respective software, we aim to help users attained higher productivity and efficiency. View the available courses here!
CSG Training Schedule: June-August 2020
Due to the strong uptake of the Extended Access Program, and in recognition of the ongoing challenges customers continue to face, Autodesk is extending the duration of the program by an additional 30 days. BIM 360 Docs, BIM 360 Design, Fusion 360, Fusion Team, AutoCAD Web, AutoCAD Mobile, and Shotgun will continue to be available to customers for commercial use until June 30, 2020.
Novade has released a new Health and Safety package to address working on site during COVID-19. Inspection users can now be assigned more granular user rights. On March 16th, Qualifications were moved from the Workforce module to People to ensure that it can have wider usage and a more logical home. Click here to view more!
Announcing the new launch of its latest product, Novade Reports. The new digital solution facilitates the capture of real-time production data, automates site diaries and enables monitoring of field productivity. Click here to view more!
● Cloud technology is accelerating the digital transformation of the construction industry and industries across all sectors. Secure, accessible cloud technology enables construction firms to store and manage the vast amounts of data generated by construction projects. Powerful insights provided by this data can help firms increase productivity and efficiency, improve jobsite safety and reduce risks. Construction firms are turning to productivity-enhancing digital technologies to become more efficient in an environment of increased demand and labor shortages. – Construction Executive, 28 May 2020
● The rapid migration to digital technologies driven by the pandemic will continue into the recovery. Companies have already launched analytics and artificial-intelligence (AI) initiatives in their operations. Many companies are accelerating their shifts toward digital-first models—at warp speed. But it’s not just about digitizing. Companies must also reimagine customer journeys to reduce friction, accelerate the shift to digital channels, and provide for new safety requirements. – McKinsey, 14 May 2020
● As contractors prepare to return to work on sites that have been shut down by shelter-in-place initiatives, they will face an industry that has been drastically changed by the both public health and economic effects of the pandemic. In some areas of the country, building departments are implementing remote technology for inspections. Read now to find out the eight ways that COVID-19 has altered the construction industry for the near future and beyond. – Construction Dive, 30 April 2020
● A house in central London recently sold to an overseas buyer for £6m (Esimated S$10m). The sale is due to complete this month, but the buyer has yet to set foot in the place, having seen it via a virtual walk-through, made using the 3D camera system Matterport. Many in the property industry are investing in the new technology. The virtual solutions are proving essential to keep transactions on track while the coronavirus pandemic renders face-to-face meetings impossible. – Financial Times, 10 April 2020
● To survive and thrive beyond COVID-19, contractors must find better ways today to collect and share field data and deploy agile cloud-based resource management solutions that allow contractors to rapidly respond to any project issues with real-time data. Accuracy of the field data is dramatically increased with a real-time resource management platform. Everyone in the company that needs access to resource management data has global visibility and can see the data in real time. – For Construction Pros, 7 April 2020
Do reach out to us personally if you require any additional info on how to meet the restart criteria!
Tel: +65 6588 2378 / +65 8117 6901 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org