COVID-19: CSG SUPPORT PACKAGE
During this time of uncertainty, we understand the challenges that you may be encountering working in remote environments. We as the leading technology solutions provider in the AEC industry are committed to support you through our array of collaboration solutions to help you tide through these challenging conditions.
Sign up for our complimentary webinar – CSG Support Package Briefing to learn more about the support that we can provide and explore our array of collaboration tools to help you collaborate, stay connected & remain productive in remote environments!
You may visit here to find out more about our support package.
● NUS has signed a contract with CSG to implement CostOS as the construction cost data system for their project!
● HPC Builder will be adopting Novade HDB Package to manage site activities for their Tengah HDB project. During this time of uncertainty, the need to go digital is greater than ever to improve productivity and catch back the progress up on the project timeline once the circuit breaker ends. Sign up for our upcoming webinar to learn more!
● Ykk Ap Singapore has signed up for a customized class of P6 Training with CSG! Accumulate your CET hours & PDU points with CSG E-training course today. Enquire now!
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
|Performance Base Design with SketchUp & Sefaira
Sefaira – an early stage analysis for building performance!
|Digitize Paper-Based Processes & Reduce Operational Costs
The Novade Platform manages your projects throughout the entire lifecycle, and helps your company:
● Save time on administrative work.
Join us for our upcoming webinars to get a better understanding of the available collaboration solutions that can assist you to stay connected and increase productivity in remote environments. To register, please contact Victoria at 9616 8624 or drop us an email at email@example.com.
CSG Support Package Briefing Webinar
Supporting Businesses. Mitigating Risks. Driving Productivity Through Difficult Times
Sign up for the webinar to learn more about the support that we can provide and explore our array of collaboration tools to help you collaborate, stay connected & remain productive in remote environments!
Date: 22 April 2020, Wednesday & 29 April 2020, Wednesday
Time: 4pm – 4.30pm
Digitize Your Safety Processes & Minimize Close Contact On-site Webinar
Learn how you can use Novade to manage tasks needed to resume site operations and how you can improve productivity for safety processes, track workers temperature and minimize close contact on site! Register now.
Date: 23 April 2020, Friday
Time: 4pm – 5.30pm
Effective Project Collaboration amidst Covid-19 Webinar
During this time of uncertainty, everyone is now restricted to work from home, increasing the need for collaboration and to stay connected in remote environments. To better support you in these challenging times, we’re committed to help you remain productive through our array of collaboration solutions. Sign up for the webinar to find out how you can achieve effective project collaboration while working remotely!
Date: 5 May 2020, Tuesday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
BIM Beyond Borders: Cloud Connecting All Teams Webinar
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, everyone is now working in remote environments, increasing the need to collaborate remotely. To help you stay productive in this challenging time, Autodesk is now offering free access to BIM 360 Docs & Design until May 31, 2020. For you to get up and running as quickly as possible, we will be showcasing a live demo of how you can set up your project efficiently in BIM 360 environment. Register now.
Date: 8 May 2020, Friday
Time: 4pm – 5.30pm
*All webinars are complimentary.
TRAINING CENTRE UPDATES
Due to the enhanced safety distancing measures and circuit breaker put in place by the government, we have moved all of our training online! Contact us for the e-training schedule.
Track delays and get your team ready in preparing for the Extension of Time Requests to be submitted to the authorities or your clients, once this circuit breaker is lifted. Contact us to find out more!
CSG Training: Up to 50%* Subsidized Course Fees
During these challenging times, we will be funding companies and individuals up to 50% of the course fees. Take this opportunity to up-skill and re-train your team!
*For selected courses only, please contact us for more info.
LAST CHANCE to Switch from Maintenance to Subscription!
Take advantage of the special limited-time offer to switch your maintenance licenses to subscription today. Maintenance plans will retire on May 6, 2021 and cannot be further renewed. Hurry now!
As part of our ongoing commitment to support our customers during these challenging times, Autodesk has decided to delay the 20% maintenance price increase that was originally expected to go into effect May 7 2020. The price increase will now go into effect on August 7, 2020.
Novade has launched a new functionality which enables the adoption and adherence of the temperature-taking exercise twice a day, in line with the current Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) recommendation. The information is recorded quickly on the mobile app, offering instant access to the data collected. Reports can be generated on the spot, downloaded and shared. Click here to find out more.
Additionaly, the Qualifications function will be migrated to the People module on April 16, 2020. This change is implemented to make the People module a centralised source of information for all staff and workers working on your projects. This migration will facilitate further integration of people information in your processes. Click here to find out more.
● The advent of more sophisticated technology on jobsites is alleviating the problem in part as contractors are increasingly utilizing technology to assist in achieving timely job completion. The use of technology also makes current workers accountable for meeting production timelines. Of course, technology is not new to the construction industry; however, significant advances are enabling construction contractors to take greater advantage of technology to fill the gap in human capital. Contractors are also leveraging technology to monitor labor productivity on jobsites with the use of drones and cameras. – Construction Executive, 16 March 2020
● Some new, data-driven project management software solutions that purport to line all parties of a construction project on the same platform to improve efficiencies of communication and information. By bridging data between parties, the project becomes more transparent and effective in mitigating risk, and also puts parties in position to use data to determine liability. As the industry obtains access to integrated systems, the technology becomes easier to operate, is shown to be effective and reaches reasonable costs levels (as Smart TVs have done), the construction industry will become heavily digitalized. For contractors not implementing full digital solutions now, it is not too early to start. – Construction Executive, 31 March 2020
● Creating a structured approach to project data can help increase efficiency, save money and help deliver projects on schedule. One way to achieve this is with a common data environment (CDE). With CDE systems in place, all relevant information and project data is stored and updated in a single centralized location. When all teams and employees use the same system, they will learn all the options it provides, such as sharing information, making changes in project plans and keeping track of the other team’s performance. All of the important data is kept on the platform, and when needed, project agents can easily access it and make decisions based on those precious pieces of information. – Construction Executive, 31 March 2020
● As the coronavirus spread continues to spur new federal health guidelines advising companies and employees to continue to work remotely, the construction industry faces the challenge of not falling behind on projects underway while ensuring the health of workers. ”Adjusting to a remote-work environment is putting pressure on firms that have not invested in internal knowledge documentation, communication tools, robust video conferencing tools, and real-time project management solutions that keep everyone in sync”, by Robert Yuen. Read now to learn more about what construction companies are doing, or how they’re being advised to proceed – Constructive Dive, 18 March 2020