Did you get a chance to watch Talking Point 2022/2023 Episode 23 on Worksite Deaths?
Worksite Deaths: Why The Surge?
Worksite deaths have spiked 65% in the first half of 2022, compared to the same period in 2019. What’s behind the surge in deaths and what would it take to bring the numbers down?
Below is the summary and we have include how you can take simple steps to prevent safety lapses.
Workplace fatalities are on the rise!
- Over 22K workplace safety lapses in the past year
- Compromise between safety and pressure to complete jobs faster to avoid late penalties
- Lack of safety supervisor on site to monitor
- Workers not following safety protocols
- Safety personnel sometimes holding dual roles of safety management and worksite progress monitoring
- MOM – Stop Work Orders – which can last from 4 to 6 weeks till safety breaches are rectified
- Potentially late penalties which can amount to more than ten over thousands of dollars
Simple Steps with Novade to Prevent Safety Lapses!
- Give everyone an avenue to report safety risks at site.
- Automate reports for safety personnel so that more time can be spend on managing site safety
- Create greater safety accountability with compliance checklists to ensure no safety checks are missed out
Contact us @ 90679227 or fill up the form below to find out how you can get started with the above simple steps.