What is SkillsFuture credit?
Opening SkillsFuture Credit of $500
SkillsFuture Credit aims to encourage individuals to take ownership of their skills development and lifelong learning. Introduced in 2015, all Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500.
One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up
To further encourage Singaporeans to take timely action to reskill and upskill to seize opportunities in the future economy, a one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up of $500 will be provided to every Singapore Citizen aged 25 years and above as at 31 December 2020.
From 1 October 2020, this top-up can be used on all SkillsFuture Credit-eligible courses, and will expire on 31 Dec 2025.
Read more: SkillsFuture SG
Who is eligible:
- Singapore citizens
- Age 25 and above with SkillsFuture credit
Click here to view from SkillsFuture website
Date: Check with us for the available schedules
Time: 9.30am to 5.30pm
Venue: CSG @ Ubi Techpark
Funding: SkillsFuture credit (up to S$1,000)
Credential: Certificate or Completion/ Professional | PDU Points | CET Hours
*Credentials for Year 2020 pending approval for stated sessions, please check with us on the status.
*Certificate Of Completion will be issued upon completion of Training session.
Classroom Training: Course fees are inclusive of
1. 2 times of refreshments per day (individually packed).
2. Training materials: Training manual, USB Thumbdrive, hardware with required software.
3. Certificate of Completion.
4. Access to discussion platform – only by invitation and trainees get a free pass!
– This is to reassure trainees thats we are always here for them even after the Training have been completed!
– Ask any questions and our certified Trainers are there to help!
5. Training credentials: PDU Points and CET Hours are claimable (for all approved sessions).
*We have applied SD Protective coat for the safety of all our trainees: Click here to view
Terms & Conditions
1. All training payment terms are prepaid.
2. Unfunded amount to be paid to CSG and invoice to be submitted to SkillsFuture for claim.
3. CSG reserve the right to release the Training seat if payment is not received on time.
4. Limited seats available for each session, first come first serve basis.
5. CSG reserve the rights to reschedule Training sessions without prior notice.