Leap Forward with Quality
Mastering CONQUAS Banding with Novade
In response to BCA’s new banding system, to rate condo developers. Developers, contractors, and builders who fail to adapt risk being left behind in an industry that never stands still.
This workshop is tailored towards contractors, developers, and builders eager to excel in the era of the CONQUAS banding system.
This workshop will offer a thorough breakdown of the new banding system, offering insights and an introduction to understanding the Novade Quality Module and its application in the construction industry.
The workshop will also include case study presentations, interactive Q&A sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Understanding of the CONQUAS Banding System
- Importance of Quality Management
- Insight into Novade Quality Module
- Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- Strategic Planning for Quality Assurance
Date: 28th July 2023, Friday
Time: 2:00 PM to 5:00PM
Venue: Novade Office, 111 North Bridge Rd, #21-04/05 Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
What is this workshop about?
“Leap Forward with Quality”, is centered around quality management in the construction industry, focusing particularly on the new BCA implemented CONQUAS banding system and on Novade’s Quality Moduele.
Attendees will delve into the functionalities of the Novade Quality Module and the CONQUAS system’s impact on the construction industry, aiming to equip participants with the tools and insights needed to drive quality improvement in their projects.
Who should attend this workshop?
The workshop is primarily designed for devlopers and constractors involved in the construction industry who are interested in adopting digital tools to improve their quality control processes.
This also extends to professionals involved in project management, quality control, and risk management within the construction industry.
Other stakeholders who are interested in leveraging the CONQUAS banding system for informed decision-making may also find this workshop beneficial.
What will I learn at the workshop?
1. Understand the CONQUAS banding system and its role in improving construction workmanship.
2. Recognize the significance of quality management in construction projects.
3. Familiarize yourself with the Novade Quality Module, exploring its features, benefits, and practical applications.
4. Learn how to leverage Novade Quality to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and strengthen stakeholder relationships in construction projects.
5. Delve into a real-world case study demonstrating the impact of the Novade Quality Module.
6. Engage in an interactive Q&A session to address your specific questions about Novade Quality.
How do I register for the workshop?
You will receive a confirmation email with additional event details upon successful registration.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
1. Overview of BCA’s New CONQUAS Banding System
2. Coffee Break
3. Understanding and Utilizing Novade Quality
4. Q&A and Closing Remarks
How To Get There
Date: 23rd June 2023 2023, Friday
Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00PM
Venue: Novade Office , 111 North Bridge Rd, #21-04/05 Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098:
If you’re taking public transport, the nearest MRT station is City Hall Station (EW13/NS25) on the East-West and North-South Lines, which is about a 7-minute walk away.
For those driving, parking is available at Peninsula Plaza. Please use the main entrance on North Bridge Road. The workshop will be held at Novade Office, located at #21-04/05, on the 21st floor.
Meet Joel Ong, Country Manager at Novade Solutions.
Since 2022, Joel’s been guiding the team to develop top-notch site management tools. His focus? Better quality, safer practices, and more productivity.
Whether you’re a developer, contractor, or operator, Joel’s insights can help you improve your project outcomes.
Don’t miss his talk at our workshop!
Don’t let the new system, affect your business! Leap Forward with Quality, equip yourself with the knowledge and tools needed, and let’s build a safer and more prosperous future together.
Reserve your spot today and get ahead in managing the future of construction safety!
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com