- Wee Poh Construction will be using the Novade Platform – Activity, Quality and Safety modules to manage site operations for an Executive Condominium along Anchorvale Crescent!
- Or Kim Peow Contractors is using Novade Safety to enhance their safety management for DE143.
- Bukit Sembawang has deployed Novade Quality to improve their defects management for their Luxus Hill Signature project.
- Mott MacDonald has signed up for 4 classes of Revit BIMTraining with CSG! Accumulate your CET hours & PDU points at CSG Training Centre.
- We have implemented Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM solution to Kajima Overseas Asia (KOAS). With EPPM as a centralized platform, it provides the individual planners to work on their respective schedules while providing roll up capabilities and visibility to the management in KOAS.
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Data to Drive Results with Novade Insights
Would you like to gain full visibility on your site operations within these projects? Learn how analytics can translate your field data into insights for decision makers. Track digital transformation adoption, operational processes, identify top performers, patterns, trends and more!
Modern Construction Projects: 3D Scanning at Every Project Stage
The Matterport 3D Camera captures 2D photography and 3D data from job sites, and automatically stitches them into a complete, immersive 3D model of the real-world job site that you can share, annotate and export point clouds to Autodesk ReCap or Revit.
Join us for our upcoming workshops to get a better understanding of the available solutions that can assist you to win more tenders and increase productivity on your projects. To register, please contact Victoria at 6588 2378 or drop us an email at [email protected].
4D Scheduling & Project Controls with Powerproject Workshop
Learn how Powerproject can help to fulfill IDD requirements for: 4D Scheduling, Progress Monitoring (Planned vs Actual), Resource Planning, Mobile Progress Updates & more!
Date: 17 March 2020, Tuesday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Data to Drive Results with Novade Insights Workshop
Are you using Novade modules on at least two or more projects? Would you like to gain full visibility on your site operations within these projects? Join our upcoming workshop to learn how analytics can translate your field data into valuable insights.
Date: 27 March 2020, Friday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Choosing the Right IDD Collaboration Platform Workshop
The Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) Initiative incorporates Digital Design, Digital Manufacturing & Fabrication, Digital Construction, and Digital Asset Delivery & Management. Come and hear about what are the collaboration platforms available in the market for you to be IDD ready!
Date: 3 April 2020, Friday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Manage The Entire Project Lifecycle with BIM 360 Workshop
Autodesk BIM 360 improves construction project delivery by supporting informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle. From design collaboration, documentation and reviews, to pre-construction, and through quality and safety and operations, BIM 360 connects the people, data and workflows on your project.
Date: 7 April 2020, Tuesday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Digitize Paper-Based Processes & Reduce Operational Costs Workshop
The Novade Platform manages your projects throughout the entire lifecycle. Learn how you can better manage site processes all in one single application, replacing paper-based processes and saving time on administrative work using Novade’s platform to increase quality, safety and productivity!
Date: 9 April 2020, Thursday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
*All workshops are complimentary.
*Light refreshments will be provided.
TRAINING CENTRE UPDATES & PROMOTIONS
Get a COMPLIMENTARY* Autodesk refresher course with every license renewed with CSG! For more info, please contact Grace Siong at 6588 2378 or drop us an email at [email protected].
*Terms & conditions apply.
1. Price Increase on all NEW Single-user Subscriptions
- New single-user subscription prices will increase by 5% on March 25, 2020.
2. Retirement of Maintenance Plans – Last Chance to M2S!
- Maintenance prices will increase by 20% on May 7, 2020.
- Maintenance plans will retire on May 7, 2021 and cannot be further renewed.
- As part of retiring maintenance, the last version of the Design & Creation Suites will be released in April 2020 for customers to download, and the last date to renew Suites will be April 16, 2020.
- This is the final year of the Move to Subscription (M2S) offer, maintenance customers have one last opportunity to take advantage of substantial discounts to switch to subscription at renewal time. The M2S offer ends on 6 May 2020.
3. Retirement of Subscriptions with Multi-user Access
- Subscriptions with multi-user access will retire on May 7, 2021 and cannot be further renewed.
- Starting February 29, 2020, Autodesk will no longer sell new 2 or 3-year subscriptions with multi-user access or allow renewals. Starting May 7, 2020, Autodesk will no longer sell new annual subscriptions with multi-user access.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) will provide a much-awaited boost to construction site safety. The collection of large amounts of data in case of incidents or lack thereof will allow the prediction of the occurrence and the severity of safety accidents. This will lead to comprehensive sets of preventative measures and eventually to the reduction of incidents. AI-powered drones could appear in the long-term future. Lives can and will be saved. – Denis Branthonne, Novade & Bernard Golstein, sharperAI, 27 February 2020
- Construction businesses need to look for solutions that can help them grow their topline revenue faster than their competition. A perfect example is a software solution that will allow them to bid more work, more quickly and with less of their time invested. Software can help automate the time-consuming takeoff and estimating processes traditionally done by hand, and at the same time significantly increase accuracy. Digitization is the first step to protecting margins for construction businesses. Along with software solutions to ensure faster and more accurate takeoffs and estimates, construction companies can benefit from a whole range of solutions designed to boost productivity and help keep costs under budget and the project ahead of schedule. – Construction Executive, 18 February 2020
- The built-environment industry has been going through a steady transformation in recent years in a bid to improve productivity, reduce costs, improve safety and create better jobs. These efforts are part of the Building and Construction Authority’s (BCA) Construction Industry Transformation Map launched in 2017, with digitalisation as its key plank. BHCC Construction, which has been using BIM technology for more than 10 years, a spokesperson said. It has allowed the firm to shave the time spent in the construction stage by 25 per cent by providing real-time updates to all project partners, including status tracking of precast components.The firm also hopes to cut the time spent in the design stage by 30 per cent through a Virtual Reality (VR) collaboration system. VR will allow clients and contractors to see the building design in 3D through goggles. – Channel News Asia, 10 February 2020
- The coming year is set to be a big one for technology trends, especially when it comes to doing more with less in the wake of labor shortages and demand surges. While there may be a wave of new, out-of-the-box innovations for construction, expect to see technology fill a more strategic, day-to-day role as companies move away from outdated methods of data collection and documentation. Because of the constant development of construction technology, there are many trends expected to impact the industry. However, there are three that will likely be the most significant: Drones, Machine Leaning & Cloud-Based Technology.- Construction Executive, 30 January 2020
THE CSG FAMILY
No better way to kickstart our CSG Fruits Day than with the King of Fruits! Stay healthy everyone! 😄
#durianfiesta #csgfamily #csglobalgroupsg