- More big deals! An Award Winning Developer Across Asia – Guocoland Limited Singapore has just signed a 5-year contract of Novade Quality to manage their Martin Modern condominium project throughout the construction and DLP phase!
- Unison has signed a 3-year contract of deploying Novade Activity to manage the site processes of their Amber Park project.
- Antara Koh will be adopting Novade Safety to manage their DTSS project!
- Changi Airport Group (CAG) will be expanding the usage of Oracle Primavera Unifier and our professional services!
- Deenn Engineering has just officially launched the implementation of CMiC for their training facility project!
- Most popular course of the month – Oracle Primavera Project Management course & Autodesk AutoCAD Advanced training. ST Engineering Marine Ltd has signed up for an additional class of Project Management in Oracle Primavera! URA has registered for the 2nd customized class of AutoCAD Advanced training to cater their project requirements. Attend any CSG training advanced courses to get a FREE BIM Cave tour! Contact us now.
🎉We’re happy to announce that CSG’s new website is now LIVE! 🎉
In celebration of the new launch, we’ll be giving out FREE cash vouchers for online purchases made through our NEW WEBSITE.
Take a peek now ➨ www.csglobal-group.com
Join us for our upcoming workshops to get a better understanding of the available solutions that can assist you to win more tenders and increase productivity on your projects. To register, please contact Victoria at 6588 2378 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing Safety Processes & Get Visibility with Deeper Insights Workshop *New*
Find out how you can better capture near-miss onsite to help prevent future accidents, construction downtime with Novade Safety and how Novade insights collects data across all projects, offering business analysis to streamline operations and make strategic decisions to increase quality, safety and productivity on-site. Contact us to RSVP now!
Date: 14 January 2020, Tuesday
Time: 3pm – 5pm
*Free admissions & refreshments
Manage The Entire Project Lifecycle with BIM 360 Workshop *New*
Autodesk BIM 360 improves construction project delivery by supporting informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle. From design collaboration, documentation and reviews, to pre-construction, and through quality and safety and operations, BIM 360 connects the people, data and workflows on your project. Come & hear about how you can manage your entire project lifecycle with BIM 360, RSVP now!
Date: 20 January 2020, Monday
Time: 2pm – 6pm
*Free admissions & refreshments
Master the use of PRA and it can help you to track and manage both quantitative and qualitative project risks, impacts and responses.
*50% savings with CSG in-house funding! Contact us now!
CHRISTMAS SALE IS HERE! CELEBRATE THE SEASON OF GIVING WITH US!
Get 25%* OFF training & FREE cash voucher for every purchase* Contact us at 6588 2378 for more details. Valid till 23rd Dec 2019 only. Hurry now!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Novade Quality has a new consolidated overview dashboard that acts as a command centre for monitoring the quality related tasks and items. New By Unit dashboards for PTWs and Safety Forms for Safety. Click here to find out more.
- 2019 brought tremendous progress as data and technology continue to drastically change and improve the construction industry. Driven by the need for greater productivity, true collaboration and more connected and efficient workflows, new technologies, processes and ideas are gaining wider adoption. Those who have adopted them and had a taste of the benefits are looking for opportunities to do more, while others are racing to catch up. One thing is certain. The market is more ready than ever. Digital transformation is no longer “optional” for those who want to expand margins, grow market share, overcome labor shortages, increase operational efficiency and deliver new services. Keeping up with technology and trends is critical for success, so which ones will dominate in 2020? – Construction Executive, 12 December 2019
- Technology has advanced faster in the last 20 years than at any previous point. New techniques and technologies are emerging that are threatening to turn the construction and contracting industries on their ears. The construction industry might be one of the slowest when it comes to adopting new technology, but these changes will continue to upend the sector for many years to come. For business owners who want a way to expand their profit margins, adopting new technology might be the key that they’re looking for. So how can new technologies improve contractor profit margins, and what will it take for companies to adopt these new tools and techniques? – Construction Executive, 16 November 2019
TOP STORIES IN 2019
- CSG has won a total of 6 million worth of major modelling project – Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA).
- CSG has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with REDAS & Surbana Jurong as the preferred and trusted partner to collaborate and encourage the adoption of an Integrated and collaborative IDD approach with Novade, so that the built-environment can prepare itself to move towards Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) requirements in the future!
- Singaporean statutory board, The People’s Association (PA) has adopted Novade to digitise maintenance regimens of over 200 Community Centres (CC) and other PA properties across Singapore!
- Leading developers – City Developments Ltd (CDL), Frasers & World Class Land are adopting Novade Quality to manage their projects. Top developers choose Novade to make the handover management a breeze for their CSOs.
- Leading contractors – Lend Lease & Woh Hup have implemented Novade to manage their site-processes.
- Hwa Seng Builder has signed an enterprise deal of Novade on all of their existing projects!
- Guan Ho Construction & Kim Seng Heng is adopting Novade Quality, Safety & Activity on 1 of the Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) projects identified by Building and Construction Authority (BCA) – Punggol Town Hub project & Rivervale Community Centre project respectively!
- Boustead Projects has signed another contract for Novade Quality to be deployed on their 13th, 14th & 15th projects! They’re using CostOS for cost estimating on two of their projects!
- New adopters of Novade for HDB projects: Master Contract Services, Kienta Engineering Construction, BHCC Construction , Expand Construction, Straits Construction, Mintat Construction , Welltech Construction, Prelim Construction. Novade has been widely deployed by contractors as their preferred platform to comply with the latest HDB contract requirements!
- New adopters of Novade for LTA projects: Hua Tiong, KTC Civil Engineering & Construction, Chye Joo Construction.
- New adopters of CMiC: Lum Chang & Deenn Engineering.
- Modec Offshore Production Systems has standardized Oracle Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) for their Project Management!
- Changi Airport Group (CAG) has expanded their usage of Oracle Primavera Unifier for cost management and our professional services!
- Novade is being deployed on all types of projects. Other new adopters of Novade include Sim Lian Construction for their condominium project – Treasure, Lian Soon Construction for their condo project – The Essence & AWWA school project, TPS Construction for their NIM Collection project to manage DLP with their subcontractors, Unison Construction for their Amber Park project, Boustead Projects E&C, Obayashi Singapore and more.
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Modern Construction Projects: 3D Scanning at Every Project Stage Workshops
This year, we organised numerous 3D Scanning workshops for different industry groups – Developers, Contractors, Interior Designers and Property Agents. 3D Scanning technology can be used for various purposes across industries. We have been invited to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to conduct an Immersive Edu Tech workshop for 3D scanning as well!
3D scanning is the newest method for BIM that captures the as-built conditions of existing buildings in the form of point clouds, which can be used to create a Building Information Model. This can aid in the planning and designing of future additions and renovations or to validate actual site conditions with the Virtual Construction Model.
Manage The Entire Project Lifecycle with Autodesk BIM 360 Workshop
Speak to us today to find out how BIM 360 can support workflows from design and preconstruction through construction and building operations.
Novade Workshop for Sub Contractors: Digitize Paper-Based Processes & Reduce Operational Costs
The Novade Platform not merely can help manage your projects throughout the entire lifecycle, it also helps your company:
- Save time on administrative work.
- Track all operations progress and automate reporting.
- Replace cumbersome chat groups.
- Boost productivity & reduce operational costs.
Attendees had got some hands-on experience with the Novade Platform and learned how it can help your company to replace paper-based processes by digitizing your site-processes to work faster, better & safer. Request a free demo today!
Streamline Your Design to Fabrication Process Workshop
CostOS 8 Product Launch Seminar
CostOS 8 – New Version Release! Nomitech is pleased to announce that the latest version of CostOS 8.0 has been released in November 2019! CostOS 8.0 is packed with exciting features around 3D takeoff PLUS improvements in the way QS work. Contact us for more information!
The International Built Environment Week (IBEW) is the first fully-integrated event in the Asia Pacific covering the entire built environment value chain. Organised by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and supported by 12 Trade Associations and Chambers, the inaugural event will convene under the theme “Transforming The Way We Build”.
CSG Group specializes in providing solutions for the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry. During the event, we featured the latest solutions in 3D Scanning, Cost Estimating, Project Controls, Collaboration Platforms, Mobile Site Management, Machine Automation, Virtual Reality & more! As the industry is moving towards Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD), we are here to offer our expertise to help you become IDD ready!
THE CSG FAMILY
20 Mar – CSG 20th Anniversary
29 Aug – CSG Official Opening
23 Mar – Bowling Team Bonding
12 Sept – Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration
As we approach the end of this year, we would like to take this golden opportunity to express our most sincere gratitude to all of our valued clients and partners for supporting CS Global Group over the years! We are honored to have come this far, and even more so to have done it with your continuous support.
With technology constantly and rapidly evolving in today’s world, the demand for digital transformation has never been higher. In support of Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) and aligned to Building and Construction Authority’s (BCA) Industry Transformation Map (ITM), we pride ourselves for being at the forefront of technology, representing the top technology solutions and brands, giving ourselves strong capabilities to help construction industries drive digital transformation, and accelerate their efforts towards the AI path & IDD vision.
Dear Valued Clients,
Please be informed that our office will be closed from 24 Dec 2019, Tuesday (2pm) to 1 Jan 2020, Wednesday. Our business will resume on 2 Jan 2020, Thursday.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.