LIVE EVENT: Bringing Mixed Reality to the Construction Site
Bring the open collaboration of Trimble Connect and mixed reality capabilities of the HoloLens 2 to the field team
COVID-19 has expedited the need for digitalization and forced many companies to work remotely, yet productively. Teams are now looking for ways to see through the eyes of workforce members from remote locations. Through mixed-reality technology, the Trimble XR10 and Trimble Connect for HoloLens allow users to be in two places at once.
Watch it LIVE how the Trimble XR10 mixed-reality device can help teams improve processes and communicate more effectively. We will be showcasing how to overlay 2D and 3D models onto worksites, collaborate with remote workforces, and capture reality in real-time, keeping a workforce hands-free while executing the job.
Date: 11 Dec 2020, Friday
Time: 3pm – 4pm
Venue: CS Global Group Office – 60 Ubi Crescent #01-01 Ubi Techpark S408569
*5 seats available only. Limited to 1 representative per company.
Due to safe distancing measures and limited seats, please register only if you are sure can make it. 🙂
• See a design in its real, intended environment
• Conduct joint inspections remotely
• Measure effectiveness through saved time and budget on the worksite
• Encourage actionable collaboration amongst stakeholders, whether remote or visiting the site, by seeing a design’s intent in the real environment to aid in real-time decision making
• Generate buy-in amongst diverse stakeholders to create a team, putting insight into action
• Protect the integrity of a project and protect a team’s reputation while adopting and integrating new technology
The Only Industry-Compatible HoloLens 2 Solution: Merge Your Model and Jobsite