TOP 3 Reasons Why You Should Join CSG Group
- We are the leading provider of fully integrated, next generation, management solutions that are widely deployed in many organisations and we are able to provide the BEST career path for you.
- We have a powerful team of talented professionals – We are able to provide you with the opportunities to build long-term connections with colleagues and clients around the world.
- We believe in empowering you and we recognise hard work. We encourage our team to show forth their leadership self and prove to us their ability. If we see that in you, we REWARD your effort with our competitive benefits package, variable pay to each and every eligible employees. It is our culture to take pride in everyone’s effort, commitment and accomplishment for the success of CS Global Group.
WE ARE HIRING!
1. Product Senior Executive
- Responsible for product revenue and gross profit.
- Take ownership of product sales forecasting and reports to management weekly.
- Manage product sales pipeline and work with sales and marketing to identify strategies to promote the product and advance the sale process.
- Understand industry trends and communicate market requirements to product principals.
- Work with product principals for pipeline reporting and get product updates.
- Assist sales by presenting products, including demonstrations to customers.
- Lead and support product trials, including training to clients.
- Conduct workshops and product sales training.
- Support Request for Proposals or tenders.
- Experience – 2 to 3 years of software marketing/software management/software sales experience.
- Technically Savvy – Knowledge of software such as Oracle, Autodesk, Novade or cost estimating tools or equivalent a plus point.
- Go-Getter – Resourceful, willing to go the extra mile with strong work ethics.
- Effective Communicator – Clear and persuasive in verbal and written communications. Able to do presentations confidently.
- Travel – Willing to travel when required.
2. Application Engineer
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to manage all phases of technical implementation of Oracle Primavera Unifier.
- Successful applicant will be working with an integrated team of consultants and customer team members and be responsible to participate in configuration, discussions and document all customer requirements through all stages of the implementation process and to perform the implementation.
- Develop implementation and integration solutions with other systems that fit client-specific requirement.
- Participate in the Oracle Primavera Unifier implementation process from project initiation to project closeout Create Functional Requirements Documents and Design Documents.
- Design and Develop business processed in Unifier.
- Design and Develop reports and dashboards using Unifier based on client’s requirements.
- Design and Migrate into Unifier from other systems.
- Assist in data conversion strategies.
- Develop testing plans, scripts and procedures.
- Defect resolution.
- Client training.
- Other Adhoc requests as assigned.
3. BIM Coordinator (Architecture and Structure)
- Review Contract drawings and other information regarding the project.
- Ensure Architecture and Structure BIM models are updated based on contract drawing and latest information provided.
- Coordinate and check Architecture and Structure BIM models to ensure design issues are highlighted.
- Coordinate with Architectural and Structural Design Coordinator, MEP Design Coordinator and Design Manager for the issues found in BIM model.
- Ensure that the issues highlighted are resolved or concluded. If not, continuous monitoring for resolution to be provided by Design Team.
- Prepare/ study BIM models to communicate, aid visualization and make informed decision based on the design changes.
- Ensure to update Architecture and Structure models as background for MEP coordination and CSD submission.
- Ensure proper documentation of all issues, RFIs and resolutions are done diligently.
- Knowledgeable in Revit Software.
- At least with 3 years Experience in Architecture, Structure and Construction Industry.
- Knowledge of BIM Requirements in Singapore Standard.
- Good Communication Skills.
- A Team Player with Responsibility
4. Inside Sales Executive (Basic salary + attractive commission)
- Attend to customer’s enquiries via phone calls, service existing customers, generate new leads via cold-calling.
- Provide good customer relationship, building rapport with customers and maximize sales opportunities.
- Indoor sales & result oriented approach.
- Min. 1 year working experience in telesales or sales support in IT Industry.
- Aggressive, sales oriented, highly motivated, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Able to work independently as well as team player within our organization.
- Candidate without prior experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
5. BIM Modeller
- Ownership of project implementation and delivery for construction projects leveraging on BIM.
- As-Is to To-be process mapping for moving an organization from a 2D to 3D environment.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to advise clients on Industry Best.
- Practices and Standards when it comes to BIM Modeling for Architecture services.
- Manage BIM / Revit setup, family, standards and protocol.
- Understand project workflows and project management.
- Technical knowledge of the BIM application used, related systems and network infrastructure, and awareness of new technologies.
- Understand different needs of Architects, and Contractors.
- Ability to train others when using BIM software including Revit Architecture and Navisworks.
- Degree in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in BIM Modeling for Architecture.
- Knowledgeable in local Architecture BIM e-submission process, requirements and guidelines.
- Possess BIM knowledge and experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite software including Revit Architecture and Navisworks.
- Able to start work within short notice.
6. Business Development / Outdoor Sales (Basic + attractive commission)
- Maintain and develop the relationship with existing customers.
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Meet and manage sales targets and enhance revenue growth.
- Identify, understand and propose solutions in relation to customers’ need and requirements.
- Min 2 year experience in a similar role.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Sales and customer driven with strong selling, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Basic salary + attractive commission + transport allowance.
For interested applicants, drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including last drawn salary, expected salary, photo and notice period.