To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Structure Fundamentals training has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Structure software.
This training is intended to introduce participants to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize you with the tools required to create, modify, analyze, and document the parametric model.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.