The practices in this training are primarily geared towards real-world tasks encountered by users of the Autodesk 3ds Max software in the Architecture, Interior Design, and Civil Engineering industries.
Advanced topics, such as character modeling, character animation, and rigging, are not covered in this training.
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max 2018
- Autodesk 3ds Max Interface and Workflow
- Assembling Files by importing, linking, or merging
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Using Modifiers to create and modify 3D objects
- Materials and Maps
- Autodesk 3ds Max Lighting
- Working with Cameras and Exposure Control
- Rendering using various renderers such as Scanline, ART, and Arnold
- Animation for Visualization