To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit® 2019.0: Fundamentals for Structure Training has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of structural buildings from engineering design through construction documentation.
This Training is intended to introduce learners to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modelingtool. The goal is to familiarize learners with the tools required to create, modify, analyze, and document the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take the learners through the basics of a full structural project, from linking in an architectural model to construction documents.
We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.