Autodesk Revit Structure Fundamentals
To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit®: Fundamentals for Structure Training has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of structural buildings from engineering design through construction documentation.
This course is intended to introduce you to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes Autodesk® Revit® a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize you with the tools required to create, modify, analyze, and document a parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take you through the basics of a full structural project, from linking in an architectural model, to construction documents.
Duration: 3 Days
Course fees stated are inclusive of
- Hardware with Software required for Training.
- Training Manuals/ Handouts required for Training.
- 2 x Refreshments per day.
- Training sessions are from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
- Exam sessions are from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
- CSG reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met. In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within 5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CSG reserves the right to rescind any registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
Click here for course outline
Please contact Training department to enquire for more Training & Certification information/ customized course contents.