Autodesk Revit Structure Advanced
This Training is intended to introduce learners to work on more advanced techniques and concepts beyond what was learned in the Autodesk Revit Structure Fundamentals (or relevant) training course. It is intended to broaden your knowledge and maximize your use of the Autodesk Revit Structure software. This training offers detailed information and practical exercises regarding creating families (tapered columns, precast slabs, tapered moment frame, and trusses), preparing the Autodesk Revit software analytical model for analysis and project sharing.
We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
Pre-requisition: Revit Structure Fundamentals
Duration: 2 Days
Course fees stated are inclusive of
- Hardware with Software required for Training.
- Training Manuals/ Handouts required for Training.
- 2 x Refreshments per day.
- Training sessions are from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
- Exam sessions are from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
- CSG reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met. In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within 5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CSG reserves the right to rescind any registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
Click here for course outline
Please contact Training department to enquire for more Training & Certification information/ customized course contents.