Autodesk Revit MEP Certified Professional - Mechanical
Are you looking to take a big career step in building design and construction? If you’re ready to showcase yourself and your skills, become a Certified Professional with Autodesk Revit MEP®.
Your talent in the engineering disciplines of mechanical and plumbing drives you to constantly improve and grow. Now you can take the next big step of your career. When you become a Certified Professional in Autodesk Revit MEP Mechanical®, you will showcase your abilities and aptitude like never before. Becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional can lead to accelerated career development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility. In short, it can help get you where you want to go.
The Autodesk Certified Professional exam contains 35 questions. The majority of these require you to use Revit MEP to create or modify a data file, and then type your answer into an input box. Other question types include multiple choice, matching, and point-and-click. You will have a two-hour time limit (in some countries, the time limit may be extended).
As an Autodesk Revit MEP® Certified Professional you’ll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
• Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by employers
• Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
• Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified Professionals
Pre-requisition: Revit MEP Fundamentals & Advanced 2019 or relevant
Duration: 2 Hours
Exam fees stated are inclusive of
- Exam voucher.
- Hardware with Software required for Exam.
- Writing materials for Exam.
- Exam sessions are from 10.30AM to 12.30PM OR 3.30PM to 5.30PM.
- Arrive 30 mins in advance for registration.
Terms & Conditions
- CSG reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met. In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within 5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CSG reserves the right to rescind any registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Exam seats are strictly non-refundable.
Click here for exam outline