To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit® 2019.0: Fundamentals for MEP Training has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of MEP system from engineering design through construction documentation.
The Training is intended to introduce learners to the software’s user interface and the basic HVAC, electrical, and piping/plumbing components that make the Autodesk Revit software a powerful and flexible engineering modelingtool.
The Training will also familiarize learners with the tools required to create, document, and print the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take the learners through the basics of a full MEP project from linking in an architectural model to construction documents.
We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
- Working with the Autodesk Revit software’s basic viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Inserting and connecting MEP components and using the System Browser.
- Working with linked architectural files.
- Creating spaces and zones so that you can analyze heating and cooling loads.
- Creating HVAC networks with air terminals, mechanical equipment, ducts, and pipes.
- Creating plumbing networks with plumbing fixtures and pipes.
- Creating electrical circuits with electrical equipment, devices, and lighting fixtures and adding cable trays and conduits.
- Creating HVAC and plumbing systems with automatic duct and piping layouts.
- Testing duct, piping and electrical systems.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing in the Autodesk Revit software.