The Autodesk® Revit® software is a powerful Building Information Modeling(BIM) program that works the way architects think. The program streamlines the design process through the use of a central 3D model, where changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets.
The objective of the Autodesk® Revit® 2019.0 Architecture: Fundamentals training is to enable you to create a full 3D architectural project model including walls, doors, windows, components, floors, ceilings, roofs, stairs, the basic tools that the majority of architectural users need. This includes how to navigate the user interface and use the basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. The final part of the course focuses on creating construction documents.
We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details