The Autodesk® Navisworks® 2019 Training teaches learners how to better predict project outcomes, reduce conflicts and changes, and achieve lower project risk using the Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage software.
Building Information Modeling(BIM) encompasses the entire building life cycle. BIM includes all phases of the design process, from model creation, to construction, and ending at operations and maintenance. Using a BIM workflow, learners will learn how a design changes throughout the BIM process, and how the changes affect the BIM model.
Over the course of this Training, learners will learn how to consolidate civil, architectural, structural, and MEP models into one BIM model. Learners will append various Autodesk® Revit® models and check for conflicts. Next, you will use review and markup tools for communicating issues across disciplines. Finally, you will use TimeLiner, Animator, and Clash Detective to simulate construction and find constructability issues and on-site clashes.
We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Navisworks software.
- Consolidate Models
- Navigating the Autodesk Navisworks workspace and interface.
- Creating a composite model.
- Transforming models for proper alignment.
- Review and Analyze Models
- Using basic viewing tools.
- Saving and retrieving views.
- Sectioning a model.
- Investigating properties.
- Searching for items.
- Hiding and unhiding items.
- Measuring a model.
- Adding tags and comments to model components.
- Marking up and redlining the model.
- Animate a model.
- Reviewing a model for clashes.
- Consolidating redlines from other team members.
- Creating a construction timeline
- Animating a construction timeline