We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.