The Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2019: Fundamentals Training teaches a thorough introduction to the Autodesk 3ds Max 2019 software that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users. The Training instructs you on how to effectively use the software interface and navigate through the scenes. It explores the creation of 3D objects and how to bring in objects from other software such as Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Additionally, it teaches you to prepare the scenes for renderings by adding materials, lights, and cameras. Finally, an understanding of various renderers included with the software as well as image creation and animation techniques.
The practices in this Training are primarily geared towards real-world tasks encountered by users of the Autodesk 3ds Max software in the Architecture, Interior Design, and Civil Engineering industries.
Advanced topics, such as character modeling, character animation, and rigging, are not covered in this training.
We also provide real live project situations solving tips by Trainers who possesses actual site experiences and also live project datasets for you to work-on.
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max 2019
- Autodesk 3ds Max Interface and Workflow
- Assembling Files by importing, linking, or merging
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Using Modifiers to create and modify 3D objects
- Materials and Maps
- Autodesk 3ds Max Lighting
- Working with Cameras and Exposure Control
- Rendering using various renderers such as Scanline, ART, and Arnold
- Animation for Visualization
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.